PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Always after the sexual certificate or act and even it is simple exaltations...

Elena
25.06.2004, 03:03
Hello, the doctor!
Always after the sexual certificate or act and even it is simple exaltations, on a sexual labium there is any blister or bleb with vodjanisto-bloody contents which also contents soon break pours out. Then mucous accepts a former normal kind. And so up to following time.
I asked this question to the gynecologist (but the truth during "rest") on what have not received the answer. And here today again I with a bubble (the sexual certificate or act was not, and simply gentle embraces with the liked person) the Doctor, develop or dispell my fears and pavors. Whether it is necessary to go again to the gynecologist with this question? It can something serious? Many thanks for the answer.

Savchenko A.A.
25.06.2004, 14:51
Dear Elena. Try to address to the gynecologist when you have this "blister or bleb". In absentia difficultly that or to tell or say. I apologize for the answer of the unknown person subscribed my name. Vped I ask to not pay attention to similar "answers".