PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I descended or went in the center of planning of family, the doctor have advised a little preparato...

dasha
23.06.2004, 21:17
I descended or went in the center of planning of family, the doctor have advised some preparations from which I have chosen Novinet. She has told or said, that contraception inures already with the first tablet, t. e. If to start to accept from first day monthly, to be engaged in sex after monthly it is already possible without a condom. WHETHER SO IT?! t. To. At different forums speak, that OK it is necessary to drink mesjats-two - only then they will provide protection against pregnancy.

Leka
25.06.2004, 10:33
Better 1 j month in addition to be protected, as any "failures" are possible or probable while there is an accustoming. But there will be no excitements.

Soboleva L.I.
25.06.2004, 14:28
Hello! Unfortunately, in some cases in the first month of reception the COOK does not come blockade of an ootid and there is a probability of pregnancy. For this reason in the first month of reception (or at least - in the first 2 weeks) it is better to be protected in addition. There is other variant: for 11 12 day of a cycle to make US and to check up, whether there was a blockade of an ootid.