PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my mum 52 years. In 2000 in it or her have found out a cyst...

Sergey
24.06.2004, 12:55
The dear doctor!

To my mum 52 years. In 2000 in it or her have found out a cyst on the right ovary (adenokartsionoma cystadenocm. cerosa papillare) and in June have performed operation in NIIAP Rostova-na-to Don - have removed ovaries. She passed or took place consultation in scientific research institute of oncology Rostova-na-to Don and they have made a decision to remove an omentum and to spend audit of organs (August 2000). In the big omentum of attributes of a tumour is not present.
In 3 months there was a relapse - behind a stump on the right strip liquid education D = 1, 5 sm which grew up to 3 see During since June 2000 till February 2001 is made 7 courses HT then there has come or stepped stabilization. In August 2001 have removed a liquid and have entered Cyclophosphanum.
In March, 2002 body height of this education up to 5 see is observed Suggest to pass or take place one more course HT and radial therapy.
What to do or make??? What will cardinally give the necessary result?

Sergey
sergej-ov@aaanet. ru

Savchenko A.A.
24.06.2004, 19:48
Cancer of ovaries - serious zabolenvanie. Various methods of treatment are applied: operation, a chemotherapy, radial therapy. To appoint or nominate the full information is necessary, survey is necessary. In absentia something to recommend it is impossible. By your story all is carried out correctly.

Igor
25.06.2004, 13:46
The case complex or difficult, demands the close or attentive approach, but not hopeless. Most likely at Vashaej mums the cancer status was generated. Except for traditional methods of treatment which are correctly spent and offered you, there are nonconventional approaches. I would recommend to address to professor Dobrovolsky Gennady Aleksandrovichu. He successfully is engaged in treatment of such pathology by means of travolechenija and homeopathies. And, all this is done or made in cooperation with oncologists. To contact it or him it is possible by e-mail s704st@renet. com. ru. He personally responds to letters.
Health to you and your mum, patiences!