PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To our son of 8 years and we the husband very much want vtorovo the child. polt...

Marina
23.06.2004, 02:05
Zdrastvujte! To our son of 8 years and we the husband very much want vtorovo the child. One and a half year ago in time 5 months to me have made iskustvennye labors iz-that the fetus did not develop normally. In a brain of a fetus there was what that a liquid. pobskazhite, we should make what analyses before conception of the child.

The doctor
24.06.2004, 08:20
To you is better to address in mediko-genetic consultation. It is necessary precisely the nobility what pathology was at a fetus to answer your question.

Kuku
25.06.2004, 11:26
Under the description it is approximately possible to guess. Probably, a hydrocephalus. To me too interrupted in 20 weeks for this reason. It is necessary to hand over analyses on an infection (especially TSMV and a toxoplasmosis), but by my experience anybody of anything is concrete about the reason and opportunities of repetition cannot tell or say. To have an opportunity though something to respond, it is necessary to take a fetus on the analysis. I so have understood, that then all conversations on the reasons of a pathology from area of guesses and assumptions. And time is one healthy child, most likely the reason not in genetics.