PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That to me to do or make, I zabereminila from the tyrant. My mum does not know about it or this, and...

Albina
23.06.2004, 04:41
That to me to do or make, I zabereminila from the tyrant. My mum does not know about it or this, and on abortion I cannot go to hospital, t. To. To me still is not present 18.

Natalia
23.06.2004, 16:02
The output or exit only one - to address to mum. To not give birth or not travail from the tyrant! YOU are not guilty In THAT, WHAT'S HAPPENED. Mum, certainly, will be in a shock, but with its or her help you will address to the doctor. Do not pull, and that will be late.

Irina
24.06.2004, 16:45
As so, rape of the minor - a criminal offence. Why you were silent? Emergency contraception would rescue or save you from undesirable pregnancy. And now, what - abortion? Here to what has finished your silence. You cannot solve itself such problems, URGENTLY tell all of the mother, differently only will be worse.

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.06.2004, 10:48
You can make abortion without mum (if to you more than 16 years if less than 16 - then it is necessary to not be afraid and to tell all to mum), to go to female consultation, to take a direction - according to the law to you on any term till 28 weeks should to interrupt pregnancy free of charge.