PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of 65 years. In current 21 go day accepted klimanorm...

Tamara
23.06.2004, 13:28
Hello, the doctor.
To me of 65 years. In current 21 go day accepted klimanorm, t. To. Felt a xeroderma sexual
Organs and against ostioporoza. After reception on 4 day have appeared alongside with a swelling or turgescence of mammary glands, vydeleny, there were sanies.
Whether advise, please, costs or stands vozabnovit reception as it is written in anatatsii to a medicine.
Whether respond all in norm or rate.
Thanks.

Tamara (Addition)
24.06.2004, 16:39
From first days of acceptance of a medicine "Klimonorm" have appeared light allocation. After 21 days there was a swelling or turgescence of thoracal glands, and on 4 day after the termination or ending of reception of a medicine have appeared krovjanistye allocation in a small amount and proceed. Whether me interests it is necessary me to accept further a preparation and how long, whether also all in norm or rate for the woman of my age (65 years).
In advance I thank.

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.06.2004, 07:45
Occurrence bloody vydeleny normal reaction to reception of a preparation, this certificate of ability of sexual system to give the adequate answer. I would recommend to accept only estrogens in a continuous regimen, and if it is a question of problems with a vagina it is better isprolzovat cream Ovestin or suppositories Ovestin is more effectively.