PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! To me 23. At me a following problem: in 2000 on term 14 15...

Olga L.
19.06.2004, 23:43
Zdravsvujte! To me 23. At me a following problem: in 2000 on term 14 15 ndel (the first pregnancy) at a fetus has been found out VPR (a lymphangioma, a hydrocephalus of a brain) incompatible with a life. Pregnancy has been interrupted on term to 22 week by iskustvennyh sorts or labors. Bad habits at me otstutsvujut, the husband smokes, a genetic heredity is not observed. After that nightmare to be surveyed had no time for inspection, but in nstojashchee time we plan the child and it is not known, from what to begin, to itself to address, what analyses to hand over what to do or make. Help or assist with advice or council!

The anonym
22.06.2004, 00:09
Zravstvuj Olga! At me almost same problem except that my daughter was born on 35 week and has lived almost month (defect sertsa, an atresia 12 perst intestines, indirect attributes of a syndrome of the Down. My advice or council: all illnesses or diseases from nerves, or that as many speak that have appeared in a unnecessary place during unnecessary time, are shorter so happens, on all will of the God. To me too 23 years, very much would be desirable me of the child and very much it would be desirable now. Doctor Hannibal has advised to hand over the analysis on a karyotype. It is necessary to begin with it or this! If you want write to me on kizmariya@yandex. ru
Masha

Olga
25.06.2004, 05:45
Masha, thanks you big for your report, I shall necessarily use your advice or council. Mine e-mail: lagutina@e-mail. ru Write, very much it would be desirable to communicate to you. Olja