PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 16 years. In September has undertaken growing thin. Ate normal...

anna
23.06.2004, 00:55
Hello. To me of 16 years.
In September has undertaken growing thin. Ate normally. A breakfast kofe-cottage cheese, a dinner bulon-salat-a piece of boiled meat or a fish. Has grown thin for three kg. On October, 1st should come monthly. For couple of days up to began to eat by a principle one salad in day. Monthly was not. For the eighth day of delays there was a holiday of a stomach or belly and on a trace put monthly send or have come. I so was delighted, that the same day anything except for yoghurt and salad did not eat. On a trace. Day monthly was not. Some drops and all. Has waited this day and on a trace. Began to eat normally. Monthly again send or have come. On a trace. Day as I have understood, they have ended.
On idea, they should come in the beginning of November, but I am afraid, that...
Though I am now excruciated from characteristic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly.
If monthly vse-taki will not come it is possible kak-to cause or call them that?

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 04:56
It is possible. Visit on reception. It is not necessary to subtilize so with weight, differently business zakochitsja an amenorrhea.

anna
25.06.2004, 05:36
What is amenorija? And how it is possible to cause or call monthly?