PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 23 years. Second time "has transferred" or carried" a laparoscopy ". The conclusion...

Tatyana
24.06.2004, 16:46
Hello! To me 23 years. Second time "has transferred" or carried" a laparoscopy ". The conclusion: adherent or adhesive process of 3 degrees (in a small basin and an abdominal cavity). An external genital endometriosis of 3 degrees. An adenomyosis. Endometrioidnaja a cyst pr. An ovary. A fibroma pr. An ovary.
The postoperative period without complications.

It is appointed or nominated honey. Therapy of an endometriosis: depo-dekapeptil 1 nyxis in month (6 times).

One nyxis already was. That after that the menses stops, has learned or has found out from the friend (casually). The Attending physician about it or this has not warned. And, can, the friend is wrong? In given moment-a delay of 6 8 days. I do not know what to think. And as all this should occur or happen, - too I do not know.

Oshchepkova S.R.
25.06.2004, 04:23
During treatment by this preparation there should not be menses. In case of presence of a regular menses during carrying out of treatment by preparation Dekapeptil Depot it is necessary to address to the attending physician.