PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether hello prompt please the premenstrual syndrome is (...

Veronica
22.06.2004, 19:26
Whether hello prompt please is the premenstrual syndrome (in my case of a stethalgia the general or common malaise) an attribute of an ovulation. I wish to become pregnant I do not know as to calculate correctly as a cycle has got off one year ago and now not regular. Last year from 36 till 44 days basically 40. To me 23 years. I tried to calculate favorable day for conception but nothing has turned out. Also at me a genital infantilism the doctor has written out the collecting of grasses, for adjustment of cycle REMENS, hormones it is impossible for me t. To. A mastopathy. I understand what is it silly all looks or appears it is necessary to restore a cycle, etc. but I would not like to lose time to try or taste while so.

Soboleva L.I.
25.06.2004, 04:11
Hello! PMS is not an attribute of an ovulation. Independently to define or determine time of an ovulation it is possible by measurement of basal temperature, observation over cervical slime. Also do not forget about references of the doctor.