PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband being the child (in 12 years) has transferred or carried the serious form of a radial illness in...

Alena
24.06.2004, 04:59
My husband being the child (in 12 years) has transferred or carried the serious form of a radial illness as a result of Chernobyl accident. Doctors spoke - will not survive, however could survive. But what now risk of birth of the child with pathologies and on what it is necessary to pay especially steadfast attention even before conception? (at us besides different rezus-the factor of a blood). In advance thanks. Alain.

The anonym
24.06.2004, 17:43
I do not wish you to afflict - but can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!! You should prepare for the worst. My husband, for example, has spent all childhood in Kazakhstan on rocket range (the father - the militarian), the eyes saw nuclear explosion (not on the TV, and personally - detki ran in a floor or field posmtret strange "fungus") during tests. Also what? At us the boy with serious genetic disease was born. Rebenok-the invalid. To us now 6, 5 years. Doctors speak, that such influence of an environment on the husband could affect or influence conception of the child. Here also judge.

Sonja
25.06.2004, 03:12
Very sad history, but advice or councils to give you have no right! Only with doctors it is necessary to solve so delicate subject. In fact it is a question of the child, about a human life!