PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! I for 5 weeks of pregnancy (by results of...

Maria
23.06.2004, 21:35
Hello, the dear doctor! I for 5 weeks of pregnancy (by results of US). At me to you some questions. During presumable conception I accepted, for 10 days, an antiviral preparation "Atsiklovir", at this time was ill or sick with a virus of herpes. How it can affect or influence health of the future child? The gynecologist has advised to address to genetikam, but at us in city of such expert is not present. Help or assist. And more a question, already some days an exacerbation of a cystitis. Was ill or sick with it or this, but only 1 2 times for 2 3 days Earlier. Now being afraid to do much harm to the child tablets, I drink grassy broths (a bearberry and a cowberry), but it helps or assists hardly. Vrach-the urologist has registered ampitsilin, but too an antibiotic and I it or him yet do not drink it, whether I doubt it is possible to do or make it. Please, prompt how to be please? What to do or make? For earlier you I thank.

Kuznetsova E.A.
24.06.2004, 00:11
Unfortunately, if you have transferred or carried the acute form of genital herpes the forecast can be adverse. Try to get out in the regional center, there for certain there is a genetic consultation. Genetik should estimate or appreciate size of risk and possible or probable consequences of discontinuing, especially if it is the first pregnancy. In any case to make qualified US it is necessary, on term of 16 weeks the serious pathology of a fetus is already visible. Ampicillinum of pregnant women is not counter-indicative.

Sanja
24.06.2004, 22:22
At my husband the herpes but at me were only 2 times
If I shall be pregnant as eto will be reflected on health of the child