PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, it again Chelenum. Already after the arrangement on operation (a paw...

The anonym
23.06.2004, 07:13
Hello, it again Chelenum.
Already after the arrangement on operation (laparaskopii) my friend has recommended to go on independent inspection in the diagnostician. The center.
Here my results of the conclusion of US: a uterus 514346, a myometrium of a forward wall heterogeneous, there are plural hyperechoic indistinct sites in perikavitalnoj to a zone. The rights. An ovary - 272321,
Lion. An ovary - 454846. Vnutreniy an endometriosis of 1 stage. It is More than data for presence of a "chocolate" cyst in the left ovary.
The doctor from the center has told or said, that the laparoscopy is done or made only for 5 7 day of a cycle, but in any way on 20 yj, as in my case. Also that cysts of such sizes are not overwound. Also that any, even the most complex or difficult laparoscopy (together with a narcosis and kojko-in the days) cannot cost 1 000 dollars as to me have declared or announced in Bassejnovoj to hospital. And more that is quite possible or probable, for me (in sense, treatments of sterility or barrenness) will be enough course of a hormonetherapy, without an operative measure.
I in full confusion. Has already handed over all nebhod. For operation also it was ready to tomorrow's hospitalization. And now likely, I shall refuse and search for other conditions.
You could not prompt: for what day of a cycle do or make a laparoscopy, and how much or as far as she is shown in my case. In advance thanks for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.06.2004, 12:21
The laparoscopy is carried out at oothecomas only in first half of cycle (scheduled, means). At such parameters it is possible to treat with hormones, then control US.

Ovakimjan A.E,
24.06.2004, 19:25
Address in competent and solid ucherezhdenie and do not listen to all successively.
I recommend: the Centre of science of Obstetrics of Gynecology and Perinatologii the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. www. vip03. ru