PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 13 weeks. Have found a ureaplasma - treatment have postponed up to 20 not...

TO
22.06.2004, 14:59
At me pregnancy of 13 weeks. Have found a ureaplasma - treatment have postponed till 20 weeks. But at me very strong itch, an edema, a burning sensation, constant desires to an emiction - is shorter, extremely iznuritelno and it is unpleasant. Whether it is possible to apply even any local agents to simplification of these signs? And whether you prompt, what antibiotics it is possible to treat ur-mu at pregnant women? Thanks big.

To - after to the previous report
24.06.2004, 03:47
Has dared to describe still details of the status - and that all is worse and worse. Pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly (but not a tonus, speaks it the doctor, namely inflammatory process in vl-shche so it is strong, that gives to a rectum. Allocation outside do not leave, but inside of their doctor has found - they very dense... That to me to undertake, I badly feel myself... Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 18:31
Certainly, it is impossible to paint treatment on the Internet...
1. It is necessary to accept spazmolitiki (suppositories with a papaverine and tp) because there are no pains vnize a stomach or belly iz-for a colpitis.
2. The itch can be removed or taken off pimafukortom
3. Treatment can be begun now. If the infection is expressed, tk this all can lead to an abortion.
4 to make the analysis of a blood on an immunoglobulin of M to a ureaplasma, dl jaopredelenija becomings infected of a fetus. To treat it is possible erythromycin, azitromitsinom.