PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 50 years, 13 months imejuvse attributes of a climacterium, and in very serious...

Anna
23.06.2004, 22:02
To me of 50 years, 13 months imejuvse attributes of a climacterium, and in very serious form. Last monthly were 4 months ago Health allows to use ZGT, are not present hronich. Diseases and contraindications. But the doctor urgently advises not tablets, and injections of an admixture of man's and female hormones (he defines or determines proportions itself). The injection should do or make once in mesjats-an one and a half. Motivates with necessity to protect a liver. I of anything never heard about such form ZGT and very much I am afraid. Really such hormonal impacts = to an injection do not harm to an organism? Really the dose of hormones from one injection "suffices" for such big term? Very much I ask yours rajasnenija and advice or council.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 18:09
In view of that that there has come or stepped a long break in a menstrual cycle (difficultly to tell or say, there will be still a bleeding or not) is better to use pure or clean estrogens (female hormones) - if " to protect a liver " to prefer chrezkozhnym to forms - Divigel, Klimara. Depot - forms of estrogens in the form of an injection I did not meet, therefore idea inektsionnoj therapy more than strange, especially when the dose will be selected by the doctor