PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pregnancy of 13 14 weeks. Several days ago the beginnings...

Anna
22.06.2004, 12:58
Hello! At me pregnancy of 13 14 weeks. The small inflammation on an input or entrance in a vagina which up to the extremity or end was not removed or not taken out (I several days ago has begun fomented from nastoja evkalipta). In consultation to me have advised suppositories Makmiror a complex containing nifuratel and Nistatinum. But to summaries it is written, that nifuratel application of a preparation probably only in the first trimester of pregnancy under strict indications if the expected effect of therapy exceeds potential risk for a fetus gets through gematoplatsentarnyj a barrier after an overdosage, therefore. Whether it is necessary to me to apply this preparation? Can eat something more safe? What influence can render nifuratel on the child?

evromedprestizh
24.06.2004, 18:08
The preparation practically is not soaked up from a vagina. Can easy apply. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.