PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 22 years. As we with the husband use contraceptives...

Natalia
20.06.2004, 01:04
Hello, the doctor! To me 22 years. As contraceptives we with the husband use condoms. We consider to pass to hormonal tablets, but I very much am afraid of them prinemat iz-for dangers of hormonal failure! Whether my fears are vain? And, maybe, there are hormonal contraceptives for men???

The anonym
20.06.2004, 05:18
pasenija are really dangerous. Find the information on hormonal contraception in the search command and will understand what to be afraid there is nothing. Every day more and more than women in the world start to be protected OK, t. To. It is one izh the most reliable ways of contraception. Besides now OK new generation, they very much usovershenstvovanny, on it or this if they are picked correctly up, they now have more than pluss than minuses for the woman. By-effects now practically are never shown, for that state of health and appearance of the woman become much better, than were before reception OK! If they were unhealthy, and caused hormonal failure, them simply would forbid! And now think on how much they are necessary to women if them register on the contrary, as treatment, at dysfunctions, failures of a cycle, sterility or barrenness (!) And t. Item Yes even that the woman could get rid of a superfluous pilosis of a body, spots, greasiness of a skin, the weak hair inclined to abaissement! Besides, if you will plan pregnancy, want to conceive in such month having spent on drink OK not less 3 months, on their cancelling, pregnancy comes practically at once, from 99 % oh probability! ch. Be easy protected by means of OK and about what do not worry, the main thing consult with the good doctor in occasion of a choice of tablets, that to you would pick up suitable you OK! Success!

The anonym
23.06.2004, 14:33
Typing error:) your fears are really vain!

Natalia
24.06.2004, 01:37
Thanks huge for advice or council! I shall look for the good doctor!

evromedprestizh
24.06.2004, 17:18
Millions zhenshchy apply OK. Try or taste! For men while anything is not present. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.