PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks you big, Tatyana Borisovna! At me still a question: I now pass or take place...

Natasha
06.06.2004, 21:59
Hello! After use of candles " Patenteks the Oval " at me is some or a little bit days plentiful allocation and a stomach or belly aches a bit. It is an allergy? What analogue can be used (from "Farmateksa" a strong burning sensation)? Thanks.

Natasha
09.06.2004, 12:54
And how it is possible to restore the broken or disturbed flora of a vagina?

Malanova T.B.
10.06.2004, 15:05
Can be and an allergy. It is necessary to make smears. On reception to you will paint also therapy of restoration of flora.

Love
22.06.2004, 07:16
Thanks you big, Tatyana Borisovna! At me still a question: I now pass or take place course of treatment from a thrush - I use vaginalnye suppositories Betadin. Tell or say, whether they are effective! And the most important: whether the thrush will affect or influence pregnancy if she will occur or happen? And whether the thrush is passed the partner? Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
24.06.2004, 16:16
Betadin is not vysokospetsifichnym a preparation for treatment of a thrush. Others are necessary, antimicotic. On a background of treatment preservation by a condom is obligatory. If you plan pregnancy, it is better to treat the partner.