PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reasons of sterility or barrenness

Yara
24.06.2004, 00:11
Hello! I a cycle 27-28 denj (stably and always such was) Earlier at me monthly had 6-7 days, thus pevye 3-4 days plentifully (with clots). Nearby 3 - h years back I zaberemennela, have made mini abortion (without complications) about one and a half Year ago have paid attention to that that monthly became shorter (2-4 days) and more poor or scantier, Already the second doctor gvorit that now - is better (i.e. monthly) you could not explain, than it is better", And whether there can be it as that is connected by that 8 months is impossible zaberemennet (Pipes are passed or taken place;passable, the Basal temperature changes during a cycle standardly, infections are not present, at the husband spermogramma simply excellent or different, a cycle sabilnyj - as on hours). Thanks for .:confused:

mariamm
24.06.2004, 16:08
It can be an attribute of a chronic endometritis, make uzi right after mens and at once up to the following in one cycle, track or look after dynamics or changes of body height and a status endometrija.