PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Couple of months back in the middle of a cycle at me have appeared krovjanist...

Anna
20.06.2004, 12:56
Good afternoon! Couple of months back in the middle of a cycle at me have appeared krovjanistye allocation. I have addressed to the doctor, she has found out nothing, analyses (urine and from shejki uteruses) in norm or rate. "Dysfunction" has diagnosed and has registered vitamins "Vitakur". In a week I have stopped their reception iz-for allergies. Since then two more times addressed to the gynecologist - that's all right despite of pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Except for it or this depression pursues. Advise, that to me to do or make.

Anna
21.06.2004, 16:49
Weak clots continue to be allocated. A menses plentiful, long, jarko-scarlet color, PMS terrible. 32 years, did not give birth or travail and did not become pregnant.

Anna
23.06.2004, 04:58
Frequent emiction, mastopathy. Forgive or excuse, many complaints, all at once to not recollect:).

Malanova T.B.
24.06.2004, 14:57
Anna, at you to eat than be engaged. If you in Moscow, we can deal with your problems.