PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We with the husband any additional agents do not use....

Marishka
22.06.2004, 20:42
Hello! We with the husband any additional agents do not use. I supervise basal temperature or we use the interrupted certificate or act. But very much often I shall come across reports on how fly for the second or third day monthly. Therefore I very much for a long time am am excited with a question as such can be?

Soboleva L.I.
23.06.2004, 22:56
Hello! The most widespread reasons of this phenomenon are: 1. The woman has accepted the bleeding which has arisen for other reason for a menses. 2. At the woman have ripened 2 ootids with a difference in 14 18 days and the second, late ootid was impregnated.

Lena
24.06.2004, 03:58
Whether the probability zaberemennet is great if to use discontinuing the sexual certificate or act, in that case if it under the bill of the second. Whether the truth, what postinor strongly influences on detorozhdenie?

Soboleva L.I.
24.06.2004, 14:32
The probability of conception in such situation is less, than 50 % (as at the primary interrupted sexual certificate or act). postinor really very strong preparation which can break or disturb function of ovaries and as consequence or investigation - to cause or call problems with conception.