PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, any not hormonal a preparation...

Anna
23.06.2004, 19:05
Hello! Prompt, please, any not hormonal preparations for fastening monthly. Already more than year back at me has occured or happened disturbance of a cycle (gde-that since autumn of 2001). Then last monthly were in November, and have then stopped and was not about seven months. I have addressed to the doctor in July, 2002, to me have told or said, what is it disturbance - on a background amenorii (loss of weight: at body height 168 I weighed 50 kg). To me recommended for the beginning monthly to drink defaston (or defjuston, I I apologize if was mistaken in the name), and for fastening - fenoden (or fenodem). From the first preparation at me were monthly. And here for fastening their regularity I did not begin to drink fendoden. The reason one: to me have told or said, what is it a hormonal preparation, and I simply chronically am afraid to recover. Therefore next time monthly again was not. I again began to drink defaston. To put it briefly, last time monthly at me were in December, 2002. Since then - anything. Now I have again decided to begin with defastona. And here than it is possible to replace fenoden I do not know. There can be you can something advise?
Yours faithfully, Anna

Malanova T.B.
24.06.2004, 14:16
You do or make nonsenses one for another. Descend or go to the doctor and follow it or him!!! To references, but are not treated independently.