PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please If there would be a first sexual certificate or act without condoms. posl...

Irina of 16 years
23.06.2004, 05:27
Tell or Say please If there would be a first sexual certificate or act without condoms. After that in 10 hours I would drink 1 tablet postinora, I not zaberemenila. And as in general it is necessary to drink these tablets.
4 tablets for one day?
What else ways of prevention beremenosti at the sexual certificate or act without condoms?

Soboleva L.I.
24.06.2004, 08:49
Dear Irina! Esteem closely or attentively the instruction to a preparation. IN THE SAME PLACE ALL is written! One tablet after the sexual certificate or act, the second - in 12 hours. In the sum - 2 tablets. Data the method effective enough, but nevertheless does not give 100 % j to a guarantee. Except for that consider, that sometimes on a background of reception postinora the cycle becomes irregular, and in some cases pathological processes in ovaries develop. It is very harmful. If you live a sexual life off and on - use spermitsidy (It is desirable vse-taki with condoms). If the partner one, constant also is planned regular poolovaja a life it is better to prefer oral contraceptives.

Irina of 16 years
24.06.2004, 13:53
Zdrastvujte!
The sexual certificate or act as those at me still was not, BUT all to approach it or this! And I would not tell or say, will be what is it regular. If you will promise to not be nervous and not vyskazyvaet the negative opinion in this occasion I shall tell or say:
I ooooochen strongly like one Singer, and... The happy opportunity to spend with it or him night was presented Me. I ooochen (earlier and now) wanted it or this, on it or this I can not refuse! BUT 1) I am not assured, that he will want to use a condom, or will not be in time or at it or him will not be... 2) I think that after that to me it will be simple there is nobody to continue regular sexual certificates or acts.. At least the nearest 4 months so it is exact! Simply on that that I oooochen strongly like it or him and I do not notice the others... I know that you have wanted to write at once after this line! BUT I am not going to to refuse such opportunity! And it or this I shall not do or make! So advise that for me in the given situation will be better. At once obzavetis tablets, or...? What?
It is necessary as that to struggle with teenage pregnancy.... =)
Yours faithfully, Irina! =))))))))