PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 32 years. The cancer of ovaries, a stage 1 is put diagnoz-. Was...

Elena
23.06.2004, 01:42
Hello!
To me 32 years. The cancer of ovaries, a stage 1 is put diagnoz-. Operation has been spent - ovaries, a uterus and bolshchoj an omentum are removed. 4 courses of a chemotherapy are spent. Whether tell or say, please, it was possible to remove only one ovary, a pipe and the big omentum. I know, that so act in the West. Why in our literature the variant of conservation of organs (especially the second ovary is not considered or examined;surveyed!).
Many thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
23.06.2004, 12:58
In our medicine the question organosohranjajushchego treatments at a cancer is not simply considered or examined;surveyed but also such treatment is carefully studied or investigated also is spent.

Elena
24.06.2004, 06:59
Big to you thanks for the answer.
It would be desirable to know why in my case have spent radical operation. Whether it is possible to come to you on reception or all can be discussed questions on "air".
Many thanks for participation,
Lena

Elena
24.06.2004, 12:42
Big to you thanks for the answer.
It would be desirable to know why in my case have spent radical operation. Whether it is possible to come to you on reception or all can be discussed questions on "air".
Many thanks for participation,
Lena