PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 18 years. The day before yesterday the husband has casually found out on the right wall...

Anna
22.06.2004, 21:36
Hello! To me of 18 years. The day before yesterday the husband has casually found out on the right wall of a vagina inspissation in diameter approximately in 1 sm (similar on a firm pea). Speaks, that before it or this was not. It is approximately "in the middle", that is prmerno in 3 h sm from an input or entrance (precisely to tell or say difficultly). Pains small and short-term happen, but not THERE, and in an inguen, and before this "opening" we wrote off or copied them on little bit increased lymphonoduses after the transferred or carried herpes. A sexual life has begun in 17 years. The partner one - my husband. Help or assist to understand please, what is it!!! Perhaps, and it is necessary??? Simply did not notice earlier.. Though hardly so it is necessary.. Very much we worry iz-for it or this. In advance thanks for the answer!!!

Maljarskaja M.M.
23.06.2004, 19:18
It is necessary to come on survey so it is difficult to assume

Anna
24.06.2004, 12:14
There is an assumption, the lymphonodus - at me since the childhood of full these lymphonoduses has what is it inflamed and under adverse conditions if it is possible so will be expressed, they inflame (from a cold, etc.). But I in any way did not suspect, that THERE there are lymphonoduses. It cannot be any tumour???