PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I already addressed to you earlier, it would be desirable to specify neko...

Elena
24.06.2004, 04:39
The dear doctor!
I already addressed to you earlier, it would be desirable to specify some details. netak for a long time have revealed RAR 3 if it is possible so to be expressed. Has passed or has taken place treatment and whence do not undertake has got a thrush, prinimalal antibiotics and vaginalnye tablets. But under analyses has left, that at memnja RAR 2 and as has told or said the doctor, shejka uteruses looks or appears better.
Recently, went on repeated analyses (everyone 3 mes) the doctor has told or said, that at me most likely again RAR 3! How it is possible or probable, if sexual certificates or acts at this time were not? Whether it is necessary to hand over other analyses?

Savchenko A.A.
24.06.2004, 12:06
PAP-the test (on Papanikolau) will be included or be switched on with 5 classes. At 2 a class - atipicheskih cells in a smear does not come to light or is not taped. At 3 - come to light or are taped atipicheskie cells. At 3 a class the biopsy is obligatory. The further treatment for results of a biopsy.