PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist to understand, please. I had a delay, did or made carried...

Nina
24.06.2004, 09:16
The doctor, help or assist to understand, please. I had a delay, did or made some tests for pregnancy. First there was only one stria, then - very acyanotic the second. Gde-that in 2 weeks after a delay the test nakonets-that has shown 2 bright strias. On 6 7 j to week of pregnancy (if she was) bleedings have begun. Me have put in hospital on conservation. In day from me has poured down very strongly, but I have not noticed, that there was a fetus (though, certainly, on such term it it is possible and not zameti). Before me to clean, I wished to be convinced that the fetus inside of me is not present. The doctor who did or made US, has not found a fetal egg and has asked: " and whether there was in general a pregnancy? Whether " prompt, please, can be, what pregnancy at all was not? How to define or determine, whether there was it the stood pregnancy? How to not admit or allow such it is more? And when it is possible again to start to try to become pregnant? In advance thanks!

Malanova T.B.
24.06.2004, 11:49
If a material received at a currettage, have sent on histological research on a question on presence of pregnancy and its or her character there will be an answer. If there was a pregnancy it is necessary to spend inspection on nevynashivaniju. To leave on pregnancy only under the sanction of the doctor.