PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt what to do or make please and how to raise or increase gemoglabin on 9 not...

olga
20.06.2004, 10:36
Girls, prompt what to do or make please and how to raise or increase gemoglabin on 9 week of pregnancy?

Katya
20.06.2004, 23:19
Greetings! At me the same situation was on 9 week (a hemoglobin 94 instead of 120). The therapist of female consultation has written out to me tablets Ferrum Lek on 1 tablets once a day in current of 1 month. Now I on 14 week and tomorrow shall go to hand over a check analysis, therefore yet I do not know effect of tablets (they are safe in the first trimester). From products advise pomegranates, a liver, a beef, apples, but it is effective, if a level of a hemoglobin not so low.

Eva
24.06.2004, 06:38
I had a hemoglobin 92 on 12 week. The doctor has advised Totemu, it is a preparation in a liquid kind, is more effectively and better acquired. In the first pregnancy lifted a hemoglobin the same preparation. Acidum folicum is enough 10 15 day time courses, on one ampoule in day, +. Accept nothing samotojatelno, Necessarily consult with the doctor.

Nata
24.06.2004, 11:48
To me have registered maltofer