PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! Tell or say, please, that such "circulation" For tochnost...

Marina, 24
24.06.2004, 04:00
Kind time of day! Tell or say, please, that such "circulation" For accuracy of "term" I do not warrant or vouch... I live in the Near East, the doctor on anglijski does not speak almost. At me seichas pregnancy 8 ned on US, last menstr. On November, 19th. At manual survey the doctor after US has told or said that it is necessary to make "circulation", t. e. As she has explained, the fetus is attached low, very close to cervix, and cervi is in too open status and the fetus can drop out. Therefore nebhodimo to perform operation on closing cervix (with full anasteziej). Searched for info on the Internet... Has not found. The state of health normal, is not present pains, zhvot does not pull, on 6 week in tech 1 day there was a small botched work without pains. I accept Utrozhestan and Maternu. Such operation is how much necessary and whether she is safe for the kid? I Hope, on your answer. In advance thanks

masha
24.06.2004, 11:46
Marina, it is simple as short translation or transfer: "cervix" - " shejka uteruses ". Accordingly it is possible to assume, that at you it is slightly opened shejka uteruses that can really lead to premature birth or births (abortion), in similar cases on shejku the seam is imposed. Address to other expert or shchadajte your question in conference "gynecologist" or glance on a site www. mama. ru Success.