PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lovely girls! I live in the USA, to us 16 nedelek, yesterday there was on reception, a doctor slusha...

Belief
16.06.2004, 20:41
Lovely girls! I live in the USA, to us 16 nedelek, yesterday was on reception, the doctor listened serdechko to the child and nothing has heard! He has been lost or confused, I have got a fright up to the mors, the first idea - dite dead! He spoke, that something not so, in 16 weeks heart is audible distinctly or clearly. Has sent me on uzi, there the doctor has told or said, that the child moves well, that he alive, only here a computer having measured a head of the child has given exactly 13 weeks, instead of 16. - to it or this serdechko is yet audible. Now explain, if last monthly were on July, 1st how there can be to us 13 weeks if should be 16?! I cannot calm down, something is restless to me.... Can, at whom so was? Thanks big.

Ekaterina.
17.06.2004, 11:49
Vo-the first, 16 weeks - term obstetric. He not always coincides with for the period of US and it is normal. Vo-the second, on US too value or meanings;importance confidants. At you the ovulation, therefore and with for mess could move. If at the doctor of other claims to development of the child (and also to sostojanpiju placentas) are not present also analyses that's all right - do not worry, you will do or make still the US and term can shift more close to obstetric.

inna
20.06.2004, 14:56
And know at me all on the contrary. The doctor has told or said, that 12 weeks, and on US have told or said - 15. And last monthly too were on July, 1st.

Maria
23.06.2004, 11:18
And at me the doctor on 22 ned. Has not heard heart, it is simple because ljalk as that not so laid. He moved, she felt it, but heart did not hear. Another the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary umet to hear. And now I can hear, a usual phonendoscope. To us of 29 weeks. Do not worry also success!

Emma
24.06.2004, 08:42
1. Heart is listened on US from 5 weeks.
2. To not panic and make repeated US, it is desirable in other place.