PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my husband (31 year) periodically bylajut "twilight" sosotja...

Sofia
23.06.2004, 09:03
Hello! At my husband (31 year) periodically bylajut "twilight" sosotjanija when he behaves, as pnyj, becomes agresivnym, it is wetted in bed and even:-) on the piano (these displays olchen are similar to a lunacy). ipinogda such sotojanija are accompanied by cramps. All this has begun (according to its or his mum) at children's age, years with 4. The child and young the young man showed the diversified doctors, with ranks and without (if samo--the rank and a scientific degree guarantee a high level of comprehension of a problem:-)), the some people diagnosed an epilepsy, others with foam at a mouth (ha!) proved, that the epilepsy is not present (negative results at a dough on light, etc.) As a result, anything umeee not having thought up, have put diagnnoz " atypical current vegeto-to a vascular dystonia ". It or him treated that abrupt psychotropic preparations, "bsedami" with the psychotherapist (which, breaking precept Gippokrata rasskzyval about these conversations to the right and on the left). As result at the husband (then yet mine:-)) there was the most severe depression with attempts of a suicide. Now eti "twilight" statuses soparovozhdajutsja rising of intracranial pressure (that, as a matter of fact, it is logical). However, for last two years we with the husband zhostigdi enormous success in overcoming these statuses (a combination farmpreparatov and tehiki NLP - I have the maximum or supreme medical education, therefore I can is independent select preparations, observing of their individual displays). Similar deviations or rejections were observed and at ogttsa my husband, but by 40 years by itself have passed or have taken place.
Proceeding from the above-stated at me two questions:
Whether can narrow at least by means of genetic inspections a circle of the possible or probable reasons (not consequences or investigations! The mechanism of occurrence of such statuses more or menn is clear) such pathology? And the second question - time the same disturbances were at the father of my husband, that, probably, they are connected with genetics. We want the child, but very much we are afraid, that all these "sores" will be passed the kid. As though to us it or this to avoid? Unfortunately, we do not have data as business or affairs at the previous generations on a line of the father were, whether these or it are linked porjavlenija to a floor or not. If this linked inheritance - that all is clear - on early durations of gestation to define or determine a floor of the child and if the boy "has turned out", to do or make medical abortion. And if the sore is not linked to a floor? In general, one why?, how? And if? - and it would be desirable a reality.
Thanks.

Talanova E.J.
24.06.2004, 07:23
Dear Sofia! I Am afraid, that there is no such specific genetic inspection which could be appointed or nominated in your case. Inheritance of similar attributes to specify difficultly enough and in case of well verified diagnoses, and in your case as you speak, a question diskussionen even at experts (by the way, try to describe a status of the husband in our conference "Psychiatrist" d-ru Bobrovu). I can add only, that the penetrance (a degree of display) even at the known scheme or plan of inheritance far is not full of similar attributes (the order of 30 50 %), the size sredovoj components is very high (above, than at many attributes with the known scheme or plan of inheritance). Very much often even the inherited pathology connected with mental diseases, in comfortable family medium is not shown at the child (and during all its or his subsequent life). But, as you understand, to do or make likelihood forecasts are one, and the life is another. Nobody will give a firm guarantee to you, the risk remains.