PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I up to pregnancy almost did not have problems. Smears in osnovno...

Oksana
24.06.2004, 03:43
Hello. I up to pregnancy almost did not have problems. Smears basically always were good. And as for bremenila and has begun... Continuous leucocytes. And suppositories put and in a hospital sanified. All in empty. After sorts or labors the same. And the most interesting the doctor names this all banal infnektsiej. What is it such? (for the first time I hear). Up to pregnancy handed over smears all it was excellent or different, and after as zaberemenila a sexual life I do not live. That has undertaken whence not clearly... izvenjajus for confusion. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 06:50
During pregnancy immunity (IT NORMALLY) decreases and body height uslovnopatogennoj florae begins, those of that which lives in norm or rate in a vagina and does not cause or cause harm and if immunity decreases starts to grow and cause an inflammation which is called banal (usual, nonspecific). For treatment to use is better immunomoduljatory local action.