PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a thrush (thus an acute colpitis, t. e. An inflammation of genitals...

Elena, 28 years
21.06.2004, 09:00
At me a thrush (thus an acute colpitis, t. e. An inflammation of genitals, - outside and in a vagina). The vulval or vaginal US has shown, that in ovaries and a uterus all noramalno. Beremennostej at me was not. The paid gynecologist has registered to me suppositories pimafutsin (6 pieces) + before each suppository to fill in in a vagina a vial or flask of peroxide of Hydrogenium, and also pimafutsin-tablets (to accept 12 days) then analiz-a smear and if it's OK even a week bifidum-suppositories + bifidumbakterin-capsules within 2 weeks, except for that to the husband - pimafutsin-a cream with tablets (for a week) though at it or him any deviations or rejections it is not observed, and we were protected always by a condom. For the second day of such treatment at zalivanii in a vagina of peroxide of Hydrogenium I have felt stronger burning sensation on genitals, than in 1 day, and I am afraid, suddenly tumescences iz-for it or this will not pass or not take place, and will be suddenly worse from daily processing by peroxide. Tell or Say, in your opinion as with these or it;this to be, whether it is possible to replace peroxide with that will not cause an even greater boring, and whether it is a lot of medicines to us with the husband have registered (mozhet to be something superfluous, in fact antibiotics vse-taki). Can be eat other methods of treatment. And the last, what ways of prophylaxis of a thrush at the first signs, - on the future?

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.06.2004, 12:50
I would recommend from menit peroxide of Hydrogenium and to use broth of a camomile or Calendulae plju with to not apply bifidumbakterin even after stihanija signs. Because bifidumbakterin it is not shown at a thrush. For profilaktikti it is better to use miramistin or hlorgeksidin.

Elena
23.06.2004, 07:07
1) Forgive or Excuse, the doctor, you mean to not apply bifidumbakterin, - and suppositories (in a vagina), and capsules?
2) Concerning to miramistina. At occurrence of reddening and a turgidity on genitals (accompanied a periodic itch) I tried to process miramistinom, but improvements were not. And only after that (later month after disease) has seemed to the gynecologist who diagnosed a thrush and has registered so many medicines. At hlorgeksidina action is distinct from miramistina?

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 05:14
At hlorgeksidina (which in vem the world it is applied to prophylaxis ZPPP) action other than at miramistina. Kasaemo bifidumbakterina to not apply a suppository in a vagina.