PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years, last 8 years at me are not present a menses. Doctors diagnose is...

Dasha
21.06.2004, 17:09
To me of 29 years, last 8 years at me are not present a menses. Doctors diagnose an attrition of ovaries and offer lifelong reception of hormonal tablets. I have chances to restore function of ovaries, whether I can become pregnant?

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.06.2004, 22:02
If the diagnosis really such to speak, unfortunately, it is possible or probable only about application of donor programs.

Dasha
22.06.2004, 21:31
The donor program is operation, transplantation, t means. e. My ovaries have executed the function? I accepted any time Tri-regol and monthly came in time, can they "have not absolutely died"?

Kamenetskij B.A.
24.06.2004, 04:46
Uv. Dasha! It is in absentia impossible to diagnose, but by your description speech really goes about premature istoshchenni ovaries. Menstrualnopodobnye allocation at reception of contraceptives in this case are connected not sizmenenijami in ovaries, and with cyclic changes in a uterus. Once again I wish to emphasize, that it is in absentia possible to assume only, but to not do or make any conclusions.