PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! And what sensations can be on early term (4 weeks)? Divide...

Alja
20.06.2004, 00:00
Little girls! And what sensations can be on early term (4 weeks)? Share experience!

evromedprestizh
22.06.2004, 02:03
Can not be any. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Anja
24.06.2004, 03:38
The doctor, but you the man:-) I by this time have just learned or have just found out, that is pregnant, change of tastes in meal has been in parallel noticed, hunting to sladenkomu has at all beaten off, konfetkam-which I adored, to me became hot at night when all was cold also merznuli, I became quieter, and before have learned or have found out the desire to alcohol even in the minimal doses for a holiday has absolutely beaten off.. Then, when I have learned or have found out, have understood why so occured or happened... Sensations connected with a tummy and an increase in a breast to me send or have come later, the most interesting begins with - 14 16 weeks when already you wait sheveleny and on US it is possible to make out the remarkable little man!