PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! The happiness that there is such opportunity to write VA is simple...

Evgenie
23.06.2004, 09:36
Hello the Doctor! The happiness that there is such opportunity to write to you is simple.., huge to you thanks for self-denying work and the invaluable help to people!
Your advice or council is very necessary. .prinimaja ZHanin has faced a problem.., all over again were allocation, gradually all this has provoked an inflammation mucous. (an itch, a burning sensation..), has addressed to the doctor, has handed over analyses, vrach has told or said, what is it a vulvovaginitis or strong allergic reaction to a contraceptive, and has appointed or nominated to me pimafutsin (suppositories) to 6 days of course of treatment, it I have spent treatment (became better) and ZHanin to drink have ceased, but it is literally in 2 days after my problem, similar signs have arisen at the friend, at inspection to him have diagnosed Herpes... The doctor so from what all of us taki to be treated if it is herpes what measures should be undertaken to me and how in the further messages? I in full confusion.., I do not understand, that could provoke such reaction, t. To. Hygiene zealously I keep, I conduct healthy enough way of life, from the partner the same situation.
Well and now 2, in 2 weeks we are going to to go to holiday (tickets for arms or hand) I hope, that till this moment the organism will come to the full order, but here with contraception I do not know as to act or arrive.. ZHanin to drink I have stopped if to begin reception new kontr.-VA that, they, as a rule all are adhered to the extremity or end or the beginning krit. Days, and critical days teach just at the moment of holiday.., something is that it can is possible to accept without a binding to kritich. To days.
To you I shall be grateful having received the answer!

evromedprestizh
24.06.2004, 02:45
In your situation, I recommend preservation by a condom. Be surveyed on gerpeticheskuju an infection (the smear method PTSR), probably is necessity for treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.