PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am disturbed very much with 2 questions. 1. Has handed over the first analysis wet, to the doctor not ochen...

Alla
23.06.2004, 01:48
I am am disturbed very much with 2 questions.
1. Has handed over the first analysis wet, to the doctor has not so liked, there among themselves they spoke something about fiber. Tell or say, that presence of fiber in urine means. I know, what is it it is not good, but to what exactly it threatens is speaks about threat of an abortion or about any infection or about something???
2. Also have told or said, that on a smear the small inflammation was defined or determined, but the doctor has repeated, that absolutely insignificant. Has told or said, that it is possible to make AT WILL the paid analysis on 5 kinds of an infection to define or determine more precisely, that there such. Tell or say, what to me to do or make? To do or make this analysis or not? I simply do not know - on the one hand if this absolutely insignificant inflammation and the doctor especially not nastaivlal the further inspection and preparations any did not appoint or nominate, can be no trouble and it is not necessary to these or it;this to be engaged? On the other hand, even if I shall make this analysis and they will find out, what is it such, in fact at pregnancy it is impossible to be treated? WHAT WILL YOU advise??? And HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS IT is dangerous?

child
24.06.2004, 01:19
Infections everywhere paid if there is an opportunity that make - to treat it is possible, fiber in urine it neochen is good, fiber is responsible for formation of the child, it is better perezdajte - happens sometimes drops out, casually, nevolnujtes, as a rule at all what nibud problemmy arise, consult with vrachem, come on a site mum. ru there look or see http: // www. mama. ru/pregn/