PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me little bit non-standard problem. The matter is that I two...

Natalia
23.06.2004, 02:19
Hello! At me little bit non-standard problem. The matter is that I two weeks ago have broken a leg or foot and to leave to the doctor there is no opportunity, t. To. There are houses. But in the field of external genitals some days a strong itch, appear belo-yellow allocation.
Whether it can be dangerous and what is it can be? At the partner no infections are present, he recently was at the doctor. I four months use suppositories Patenteks, whether they can cause or call any by-effect? Besides at me irregular enough monthly, but now a delay some days. And more: whether it is possible to accept antibiotics at any infectious diseases of sexual ways? Advise what to do or make please, in advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
23.06.2004, 21:00
Hello, Natalia! Probably, any inflammatory process takes place. There can be it and change of flora, svjaznnoe with application Patenteks of the Oval. It will be better, if in the beginning you vse-taki learn or find out the reason of disease. In the majority of consultations if necessary to not walking patients doctors come home.