PDA

Просмотр полной версии : By results of analyses on hormones it has appeared, that at me Prolactinum is raised or increased...

Julia
23.06.2004, 06:37
By results of analyses on hormones it has appeared, that at me Prolactinum 708 (is raised or increased at norm or rate max 530), and also the Hydrocortisone is close to the top border of norm or rate, other hormones both in the first, and in the second phase in norm or rate. The doctor has registered 1/4 Parlodelums for the night + glitsin and pikamilon (1 t/2 times a day). Whether it means, that at me a hyperlactemia if to me did not do or make any other analyses for revealing this disease. The doctor to me has told or said, that it is necessary to spend on drink Parlodelum within 30 days to lower a level of Prolactinum for the further stimulation of an ovulation. Please, explain a situation. To instructions to preparations it is written much and not all is clear.

Kamenetskij B.A.
23.06.2004, 17:59
JUlja! I in this situation always recommend to repeat this research, t. To. The level of Prolactinum depends on many factors and very much often at repeated research it does not prove to be true.