PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I plan pregnancy and I accept Elevit, but in Elevite there is no iodine. Whether costs or stands on...

Anna
16.06.2004, 01:26
I plan pregnancy and I accept Elevit, but in Elevite there is no iodine. Whether costs or stands nachjaat reception ijoda in addition and when, too in advance or on the certain duration of gestation.

Tanja and Masik
18.06.2004, 23:42
We the same accept the given vitamins and the doctor has appointed or nominated to us in addition Jodomarin to drink. It has turned out what to accept we it or him there were little bit later, than vitamins.

?-THE
21.06.2004, 20:20
To me too to Elevitu have registered Jodomarin, but I was limited to the strengthened consumption of sea kale on 8 11 weeks of pregnancy.

Nata
23.06.2004, 16:22
I already bear the second pregnancy (17 ned) and I accept Jod-ASSETS (on 2 3 tab in day). And outside of pregnancy there live on itself 5 years (at me sites in shchitovidke and a thyroiditis). He is pleasant to me more than other iodic preparations. If you want, descend or go on a site www. diod. ru They it or him let out or release, you esteem about itself. Also there is he more cheaply, and operates or works more effectively. Only if you will decide to accept, begin with pol-tablets 2 in day, for a week increasing or enlarging a dose up to 2 tab. In day. Get used gradually. And that iz-for a uniinstantly or an one-stage plenty of an iodine can be unpleasant sensations in shchitovidke. Success.