PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. On obsedovanii at the gynecologist to me posoetovali...

Natalia
23.06.2004, 01:38
Hello, the dear doctor. On obsedovanii at the gynecologist to me posoetovali Diane-35 (at me a problem with a skin, on gynecology of any disturbances it has not been revealed). I accept already 3 cycles. The first cycle there were pains in the field of a stomach or belly, especially during exaltation, in the middle of a cycle there were unpleasant sensations in mammary glands. But it has passed or has taken place. A problem in that that any itch (the external party or side beder, anticnemions, the external party or side of forearms) has begun. First I wrote off or copied it on a boring from stockings (the cold season has just begun), but the itch does not stop. On a skin there are the traces similar to a boring. Whether it can be caused or called Diane-35? To what doctor it is better to address?

Soboleva L.I.
23.06.2004, 06:20
Very much I doubt, what is it influence Diane-35. Address to the dermatologist, probably, it is necessary to visit or attend and the allergist.

Natalia
23.06.2004, 13:15
Thanks for consultation