PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Berm-t 17 weeks. Has handed over analyses on 17, the result has shown...

Olga
21.06.2004, 13:09
Hello! Berm-t 17 weeks. Has handed over analyses on 17, the result has shown the raised or increased presence garmona. The doctor has appointed or nominated deksimetazon on 1/4 in day till 34 weeks. And this medicine will not damage or injure;hurt to the child and will not render any by-effect on me then? It like garmonalnoe. In advance thanks.

Marrying
22.06.2004, 11:30
Olja, at me the same duration of gestation. And in this connection you did or made this analysis? You had a threat or you is simple samomstojatelno have solved, what it is necessary for you to make this analysis? Where it or he can be made? How much is? Also what it is necessary for this purpose? THANKS.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.06.2004, 06:27
No to not damage or injure;hurt neither to you, nor the child.

For Marry
23.06.2004, 11:59
At me hair on legs or foots, the doctor has told or said, what is it raised or increased kol-in man's garmona (I do not remember as is called precisely) is can lead to a late abortion or premature birth or births, it is necessary to hand over the analysis, to look or see kol-in garmonov. There Is 200 rbl. handed over in consultation, they then kuda-that bring it or him.