PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The US on term of 30 weeks shows the moderate oligoamnios, disturbance of a blood flow...

Maria
22.06.2004, 08:02
The US on term of 30 weeks shows the moderate oligoamnios, disturbance of a blood flow 1 With, a low placentation (the bottom edge or territory in a projection of the bottom segment), a degree of a maturity - 2, thickness of 25 mm.
The doctor speaks, that the reason of an oligoamnios - an infection. What analyses should be spent to learn or find out that for an infection? How she could get?
On term 27 ned. The bad smear (enterokokk 10 - 6) Is appointed or nominated polizhinaks N6 (I can not apply, it is very dear or expensive) or betadin N7 (contraindications after 3 take month.) whether it is necessary to accept? Than to replace?
Whether this infection can cause an oligoamnios?
Now the doctor appoints or nominates nyxes a glucose and Riboxinum v/in, KKB v/m. What is this preparations? What is KKB?
Why there can be a disturbance of a blood flow? What normal parameters on this term?
Has read through that item of a maturity of a placenta should be less. The doctor in this occasion speaks nothing.
On term of 16 weeks there was a regional placental presentation, on term 22 ned. All was in norm or rate.
I feel well, nothing disturbs.
Whether hospitalization is obligatory?
Very much I look forward to hearing. I the doctor explains nothing and does not tell.

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.06.2004, 10:46
The answer above