PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. I accept tri-regol 5, 5 years without breaks. Last year became...

Valery
20.06.2004, 13:18
To me of 27 years. I accept tri-regol 5, 5 years without breaks. Last year began to notice, that sometimes there are sudden attacks of a nausea, there is a vomiting. You have advised me to make a break for 2 3 months. Has decided to follow to your advice or council from a following cycle.
How to choose an effective method kontratsepii, in fact how much or as far as I know risk after application OK to become pregnant strongly raises or increases? Condoms do not like me, though I consider or examine;survey also this variant.
Diaphragms, cervical caps and sponges are how much effective? What their degree of protection? And where they can be got? How much or As far as I know them it is necessary to select for the concrete woman. Whether there are responses from women about these kinds of contraception?
Difficulty also that at me erosion shejki is enough a uterus for a long time (6 years). I the gynecologist has told or said, that up to sorts or labors it is better to not cauterize erosion. Whether diaphragms and other will approach or suit at the given diagnosis? And whether in general it is necessary to be conceived with caps and diaphragms? There can be responses about them bad or at us they in general are not present...
Very much it would be desirable to listen to your skilled or experienced opinion As OK I wish to stop to drink in a week, and sex without OK I have already weaned to be engaged. Simply terribly! It would be desirable that the child was desired.
Prompt how to be?

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 08:37
Most effectively priemenenie a condom. All other methods give effect no more than 75 80 %. You select, that is pleasant, that is convenient, or pronounce them with ginekologm on reception. I cannot All of you describe in the letter, it is dialogue, instead of a monologue and not lecture.