PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor!!! Help or assist please!!! I very much wish to become pregnant, but at me about...

Zlata
22.06.2004, 22:53
The doctor!!! Help or assist please!!! I very much wish to become pregnant, but at me a problem with akklimatizatsy...
I already wrote, but you have not responded...
I have moved in the friend the country and it is very difficult to me to have a talk with doctors (badly I know tongue)
I want the child, but at crossing or moving there were problems... (I copy the message again): confusion with monthly Has begun what that... Has arrived during monthly... Sldujushchie have begun normally in time... Then in two weeks from first day of last monthly have begun again... Then also in two weeks... Two last menses were plentiful... And now a delay in a month... The test has made - pregnancy is not present... The test did or made at 15 day time delay... The problem with hormones can??? Or it is acclimatization??? Help or assist... Yours faithfully Gold.

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 06:43
Considering absence of inspection, you can spend on drink only cyclically Acidum ascorbinicum on 500 mg with 16 for 25 day of a cycle.