PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvute I. Ryazanov! Prompt please, what such Detseliratsija? To Me with...

Vlada
22.06.2004, 21:31
Zdrastvute I. Ryazanov! Prompt please, what such Detseliratsija? To Me have made KTG, for 40 only 6 sheveleny and 3 (one detseleratsija iz-that I have turned over sideways). The computer has written INITIAL DISTURBANCES of the FETUS. My doctor too not in delight. (has told or said, detseleratsii it about. Badly). I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU or TO YOUR REPLY! THANKS!!!

Ryazanov And.
23.06.2004, 04:04
Vlad! Detseleratsii is a decrease of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE of a fetus by 15 and more impacts in a minute and on duration more than 15 seconds in comparison with a basal rhythm. To estimate or appreciate a status of a fetus, it is necessary to consider and other data. Certainly, the constant control over a status of the kid (it is necessary to pass or take place US with dopplerometriej to repeat KTG), and also adequate treatment is necessary. If on the basis of all data the doctor will offer hospitalization - do not refuse.