PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Consult please. One month ago was at the gynecologist...

Olesya
21.06.2004, 17:40
Hello! Consult please. One month ago was at the gynecologist, under analyses the doctor has revealed at me a thrush. I went in current of week to her she to me did or made processing, like all would abate, and but there are no these or thus unpleasant allocation have appeared again. What to do or make and what preparations to treat??? Also that for tablets "Difljukan" (has heard on tv) Thanks

The gynecologist
22.06.2004, 18:14
Uvaazhaemaja Olesya! "Difljukan" is rather new antimicotic antibiotic of a wide spectrum of action. Usually he is applied to treatment systemic, instead of vaginalnyh mycosises (mycotic affection). Besides he absolutely nedeshev - 1 capsule costs or stands about 120 roubles. Therefore in your case I would recommend to apply vaginalnye tablets "Kanizon" (Clotrimazolum), or, at the worst, suppositories with Nistatinum. Health!

Pasenjuk A.M.
23.06.2004, 00:24
Olesya! At "gynecologist" of a problem with education - Difljukan (flukonazol, medofljukon, forkan, fljukostat) it is applied to treatment of a candidiasis but before lechitsmja it is necessary podtrerdit the diagnosis and to exclude ZPPP (a clamidiosis, a ureaplasmosis and tp)