PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How you consider or count - that it is necessary to buy or purchase from children's things being the pregnant woman? Or...

Primetlivaja
14.06.2004, 22:48
How you consider or count - that it is necessary to buy or purchase from children's things being the pregnant woman? Or it is better to transfer or carry purchase till a birth of the child?

masha
17.06.2004, 15:51
It to solve to you, I not the supporter will accept all and consequently krovatku, a carriage, veshchichki, etc. bought far till a birth malyshki. To sorts or labors everything was absolute, the most part of things was given or remote by girlfriends and relatives have presented druzja/, but also bought koe-that. You interests, what is particularly necessary?

Ekaterina
21.06.2004, 10:39
I not the supporter will accept. Also I prefer all these purchases to do or make itself. Besides, it delivers the sea of pleasure:)

Alla
21.06.2004, 13:54
Find even here, in the Internet, the list of necessary things for the newborn and buy or purchase all in advance. Even elementary - diapers, raspashonki-diapers, a cream everyones. Who will run and buy then this all? To you will have no time for it or this, and the husband or grandmothers can not to buy or purchase that. And in fact this all can be necessary from first day. So it is better to be prepared. I, for example, except for clothes, am going to also a carriage and krovatku to buy or purchase in advance.

LANA
22.06.2004, 22:10
And just COULD not buy or purchase anything in advance, something stopped me... All was bought or purchased by mum and the husband while I was in a maternity home, have bought or purchased just that is necessary. .krovatju it is especially happy. .i then now at any time it is possible to go and in one day all to buy or purchase. .ne that when gave birth or travailled to us. .za 9 months for 20 years forward bought..