PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello to me 23 years. The weak stethalgia two months ago has begun, to...

Ira
21.06.2004, 07:48
Hello to me 23 years. The weak stethalgia when on it or her you press two months ago has begun. Recently has found out in itself inspissation. Descended or went to the doctor, have made US, and has received the unfavourable diagnosis - diffusive or diffuse giperplagia shchetovidnoj glands of the first degree, moreover diffuzno-nodal mastapatija with a plural fibroadenoma of both milk or dairy glands. The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to cut, as has told or said that recently there were any preparations which allows to cure without a surgical intervention, but she precisely DOES NOT KNOW! Whether prompt please it is possible to do without in this case a surgical intervention and what lekarsta can be used? I have an opportunity to get a medicine from any country.
And more a question, whether there will be in posledsvtii at me problems with sorts or labors when I shall be going to to get or start children?
In advance thanks for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.06.2004, 21:33
Speech can go about Tamoxifenum, farestone as application gomeopatichesih agents - mastodinon is possible or probable, mammoleptin. You need to consult with mammologom and to pick up correctly treatment.