PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently. Hello. I married 10 years. Never for a sexual life favoured...

Katya
19.06.2004, 10:20
Urgently. Hello. I married 10 years. Never of a sexual life complained. It at us always passed or took place beautifully, is not ordinary. At me here what problem. I am pregnant for 26 weeks. It is my second pregnancy. With the first pregnancy I had a same problem which after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place. My husband with me does not live a sexual life, explaining this that that pregnant women cannot be lived a sexual life, that, speaking, what is it for it or him a distortion. I very much suffer. On this ground at me the obtrusiveness by way of jealousy has gone. I began to think out to myself pictures of how he to me changes. I began to be afraid of that suddenly after sorts or labors at it or him the sex attitude or relation to me will not be restored. On this ground at us scandals have gone or send. I began to hate it or him and at the same time I like it or him. Advise, that to me to do or make. I on the verge of. Tell to him about all I can not. It humiliates me to speak him, that I am jealous it or him. Tried to explain, that the sexual life is necessary for me. But all for nothing. Help or Assist. I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully Katya.

Vick
20.06.2004, 17:11
You, Katya, are not lonely in the situation. At me all ochen-is very similar. Sometimes write, that at pregnant women podsoznatel sex activity decreases, and sometimes it seems to me, what is it at me the husband pregnant.
In the first pregnancy (we then were much younger) I have decided it or him to regret and have suggested him to find to myself somebody on the party or side (well though on once). That I after that have listened!!! As I could such offer!!!
Now at me the second pregnancy (18 weeks). All repeats, but I concern to it or this already easy though most sometimes so it would be desirable. But at the husband such pavor for the child, that he is not engaged with me in sex even if I stick itself. Can stroke, kiss, but no more. So in this sense it is necessary "to suffer" or bear".
I wish good luck. Vick.

Elena
21.06.2004, 21:59
Talk to the husband! Ten years is term. It seems to me, it is necessary to be frank and is not ashamed of the feelings. I think, that to you it becomes easier, for certain he will calm you. I too am pregnant (second time), at us not so all is severe. But my husband has fairly admitted, that the pregnant woman not so is sexly attractive, as not the pregnant woman. I know it, I can understand and accept. But it does not mean, that he does not like you, and that wants another. TALK to it or him! And all at you will be adjusted. Let later, but it is not necessary to excruciate now itself, in fact it is harmful and to the child. Success to you!

Pasenjuk A.M.
22.06.2004, 20:32
Katya, cease to exhaust itself, the husband to care of you and more often men to be afraid to harm a fetus (1), them does not involve and the pregnant woman does not raise or excite (to not confuse with - do not like the pregnant wife!!!) (2). Your husband basically the rights - sex not ososbo is useful (besides - does not mean that is harmful or forbidden!) to pregnant women. Instead of blunt jealousy talk to the spouse and tell or say to him about the doubts. Most likely you not in sex require, and in attention.